Lab Tech I – Metals
Location: Newton Laboratory
Posted: November 25, 2020
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Jeff King, Lab Director
SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for the preparation, digestion, and extraction of environmental samples prior to analysis by senior analyst staff. Additional duties may include the analysis of environmental samples using established methodologies.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; with a strong preference to an Associate’s Degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Previous laboratory experience is preferred.
- Must possess strong mathematical and organizational skills.
- Requires the ability to interpret instructions either in written or verbal form, and work with limited supervision in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn the processes associated with the position and perform multiple tasks accordingly.
For additional information concerning this position, including a copy of the job description, please direct questions to Terri Hayden or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.