Laboratory Technician I
Location: Centerville, IA Laboratory
Start Date: Immediate
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Laboratory Director
- This position requires a fundamental knowledge of EPA methods and procedures related to an environmental laboratory environment, to include:
- Familiarity with sample preparation and analysis methods for environmental samples by traditional wet chemistry methods.
- Preparation and digestion of environmental samples for regulatory compliance with solid/hazardous waste methods, including TCLP, SPLP, and other extraction methods.
- Additional skills include logical and scientific reasoning ability, organizational skills, independent work practices, and computer literacy.
- Provides timely and accurate communication to senior analysts and the Laboratory Director.
- High school diploma.
Fill out the form below to apply for this position.